- We at WET FOR HER would like to assure you that any information given to us is very secure. All information at that point is only shown to our administrators who then use that information for ordering and verification
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- When placing an order with us your personal and financial information is encrypted on our website using the best encryption software SSL (secure socket layer) and you are on a secure site. VeriSign is the verification source to ensure you that our site is secure.
- While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information offline.
- We use various security measures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, to protect personal information that we collect. If you place an order through this website, you will be invited to set up an account and provide an email address and password. You must provide an appropriate email address and password in order to access account information. In order to help protect your personal information further, you should be careful about providing your password to others. If you wish to cancel a password, or if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of a password, please contact at email@example.com
- If you have any questions about the security at our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All shipments are discreetly packaged in plain brown boxes, padded envelopes, or UPS supplied packaging. Our name and our logo does not appear anywhere on the outside of the packaging.